Organic Muslin Fabric
- Dimensions & Weight
- More Information
Dimensions & Weight
1 Yard: 36"x60"
2 Yards: 72"x60"
5 Yards: 180"x60"
Fabric Weight: 130 GSM (3.83 oz/yd²)
- COTTON MUSLIN CLOTH ROLL: Woven from 100% organic cotton, this unbleached muslin cloth is kind to both your skin and the planet. It can be put to good use in the home and can be reused again and again in order to reduce household waste. Choose from black or white.
- IDEAL FOR DIY PROJECTS: A staple for fashion designers and quilters, this tight-weave cotton fabric for sewing adds a professional edge to your designs. Get creative by crafting curtains, clothing, aprons, bed sheets, and tote bags. You can select either 1, 2, or 5 yards, depending on the size of your project.
- SOFT YET DURABLE: The smooth and fine texture means that this muslin by the yard is not only easy to cut and sew but it is also luxuriously soft to the touch. The intricate weaves guarantee its durability and rigidness, so there’s no need to worry about rips and tears.
- 100% ETHICALLY PRODUCED: We use organic certified cotton to fabricate our muslin fabric which has been sustainably grown without the use of additives or GMOs. Aligning with this eco-friendly approach, there are also zero chemicals or dyes used during production.
- EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash this draping fabric in cold water to preserve its color and integrity. Only use the dryer on low heat and remove the muslin cloth while it’s still damp for wrinkle-free fabric. With the correct care, these yards of muslin canvas will last you for years to come